Monday, October 29, 2012

Meet the new Windows Phone

See all of our new features, apps, and games coming soon.
Windows Phone Insider Newsletter
Apps + Games  |  Help + How-to  |  Blog  |  Size up WP8
Meet the new Windows Phone: Reinvented Around You.
More personal than any other smartphone
Keeps you closer to the people and things that matter most in your life.
Watch the demo
MEET KLORIDA Outdoors fanatic, soccer coach, and Microsoft employee
“With Kid’s Corner, I don't have to worry
about my kids deleting important emails,
sending messages, rearranging my Live Tiles,
buying games, or playing with the apps I
don't want them to. My daughter calls it
‘our side’ and ‘Mommy’s side’.”
Learn more
"My 2-year-old pug, Pepper. This is one of
my favorite pictures of her, and it always
makes me smile when I see it as my
wallpaper on my phone."
-Taken with an HTC Titan
Submit your #WPphoto on Twitter
Free Halloween ringtones until 11/1
Download the Insider app for exclusive ringtones, wallpapers, and more
Like  Follow  Watch  Read  Pin   
This mail was sent to customers who have subscribed to receive US email communications from Windows Phone. This email may contain features and offers available in the US only.
Phone colors may vary by mobile operator and country.
Did someone forward you this email? Interested in seeing more emails like it? Subscribe here.
Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more please read our online Privacy Statement.
If you would prefer to no longer receive this newsletter, please click here.
To set your contact preferences for other Microsoft communications click here.
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.


Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)